Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Seconds of My Life

This is a second or two from my life for the last few months. I started this project on 01/07/2014 and I stopped it 04/07/2014. I used this phone app called "1 Second a Day" and it was a pretty cool app to use but there were days when I would forget to use it, so that's why you see photos and words like "Forgot" or "Damn." I love using phone apps and I really am pushing for more phone art submissions in the local art community that I am involved with here in Tampa and Brandon. Phone art is definitely something that I feel will be huge in a few years...or at least I hope!

I wish my life was more interesting and some of my content is kind of boring at times. Sorry! LOL!
Looking back at the footage, I did have some really fun times and I'm glad I got to experience them with my friends. I think this app would be great for someone who travels a lot because some of the videos I've seen with this app are way more exciting then mine. Maybe that will change one day...maybe even one day soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments: