Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Like...I Don't Like

It's Peer Evaluations Time! Just so you know I hate doing these, but they are required so oh well, right? Here goes!

http://lee-buese.tumblr.com/
1. The photos are great in this blog! Love them.
2. What needs to be worked on with this blog is that it really doesn't look like a blog. I would like to know more about the blogger. Pictures and content are wonderful but who are you?
3. The thing I liked most about this blog was the sense of humor and sarcasm I took away from it.
4. What I didn't like the most about this blog was that it was very plain. I also don't like the big grey boarder at the top of it.

Next!

 http://unthinkabull.blogspot.com/
1. I loved that this blog had a lot of humor to it and really let me know who the blogger is and what they are all about.
2. The visualization of this blog is really good, so I wouldn't change it.
3. What I liked the most about this blog was that it looked like a blog, there was many personal touches that let the reader know the blogger really likes blogging.
4. What I didn't like is the background color of all grey...add some color, you're fun so show it!

And finally...

http://koreanyeezus.tumblr.com/

1. This blog has many great photos and colors.
2. What needs to be worked on in this blog is that it really doesn't tell me about the blogger. The photos are great, name is great, but who is the blogger and what are they about?
3. I really liked the name of this blog and the photos.
4. What I didn't like was that if really didn't look like a blog because there wasn't really that much said about the blog or the blogger, just photos.

You guys can go ahead and tear my blog apart now!

No comments: