Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Feeling Like a Creeper

This has to be one of the most craziest things I've done in a while. At first I thought about having my friends send me crude, lewd and rude photos and then make a Triptych out of it, but that got a little out of hand. I got pictures of celebrities grabbing their crotches and those stupid pictures of rude comments or quotes. I had a friend send me the photos of her body after she had breast removed from cancer. I also had another send me a naked photo of himself. I was touched by these two photos because they wanted to help me but I couldn't use them for this project because they seemed too personal. Not to mention I felt like a creeper having these images on my phone. 

I have a friend who is a body painter and she is always doing some amazing and crazy things. I was telling her about my dilemma and she invited me to one of her painting/photography sessions last night. The paint was flowing just as much as the booze. It was great night filled with art, creativity and laughs. Thank you Lorrin Wagner of  Wagner Events for saving my ass!

No comments: