Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Who Wants Some Pie?

This is my attempted to make some colorful statics. I am not into math and numbers by any means, so this is probably the least artsy pie chart out there. I did pick somewhat earth-tones because these are some of my favorite colors but I just couldn't find the creative juices to do this assignment. I chose brown for my interview communications class because this class was very boring and a bit difficult at times. I chose white for survey of jazz because it was a very easy class and I really enjoyed it. Blue was for beginning reporting because I thought it would be a breeze, but at times that too was a bit stormy. I ended up doing very well in that class. I chose orange for the research methods in mass communications because that class was on the St. Pete campus and to me, that campus represents the true Florida experience being so close to the water. Yes, numbers are not my thing...that is why I'm a journalist.  

No comments: